Ideal Family Healthcare, PC
335 Manitou AvenueManitou Springs, CO 80829
phone: (719) 686-8844
fax: (719) 686-7449
Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- New Patients: In order to maintain appointment availability for existing patients, the practice will be admitting new patients to the practice on a controlled basis. Please call the office if you are a new patient desiring to establish your care with Ideal Family Healthcare (719-686-8844).
- Blood Draws: We reserve the appointment slots at 8:00AM 8:10AM and 8:20AM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for blood draws with Dr. Greg only. Please do not schedule any other type of appointment during these times.
- As of November 2017, we set the following office policy for laboratory testing services:
- Determination and ordering of necessary laboratory testing should typically happen at an office visit.
- A blood draw appointment is not intended for medical decision making or for discussion of matters that tare typically handled through a standard office visit. This includes discussion of symptoms, prescribing of treatment, or physical examination.
- Understand that the doctor may request a follow up appointment to discuss results or necessary treatment after lab testing has been performed.
- To avoid unnecessary expenses, we advise patients to identify the preferred laboratories for their insurance plan.
- We only offer blood draws for testing that is ordered by an Ideal Family Healthcare physician.
- Cancellation Policy: because we do not double-book appointments, wea will charge a $30 no-show and same day cancellation fee. This fee applies to all appointment types including blood draws. We will bill you directly for this fee as it is not a benefit of insurance. The only exception to this policy is inclement weather.
Our goal is to provide compassionate, personalized medical care that is evidence-based and accessible. We use health information technology to lower the cost of delivering care and in so doing, allow more time for satisfying relationships between patient and doctor to develop. Essentially, we return to old-fashioned medicine by utilizing modern technology.
Have an ID and password?
Here to view a fax?