Naureen A. Mohamed MD
I received an anonymous gift from Chewy, if you sent it, let me know! and thank you very much! No gifts are necessary, but it was a nice surprise.
In person and telehealth appointments are available for routine follow up, new problems and annual wellness visits.
FOR YOUR IN PERSON APPT
- Please do not arrive more than a couple of minutes before your appointment time
- A mask is required in office. Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting room.
- Bring a guest with you only if you need assistance.
- Please do not come into the office if you are sick in any way, rather let me know first to protect both you and me.
- Fill out the COVID 19 screening form on the day of your appointment. https://forms.myupdox.com/form/40223
Coronavirus/ COVID 19
If you are sick and concerned about coronavirus, please go to forms and send me a message. Do not schedule an appointment.
If you have a medical emergency or urgent need that can not wait, Please call 633-3323 x7 to speak to Dr. Mohamed directly.
I check non urgent messages, emails and faxes weekdays at 9AM. Not on the weekend.
PLEASE bring a medication list with you to every appointment. If you take more than 3 medications, please bring all of your medications with you to every appointment. Medications include all prescription medications, herbals, vitamins, nutritional supplements, over-the-counter drugs, vaccines, diagnostic and contrast agents, radioactive medications, parenteral nutrition, blood derivatives, and intravenous solutions.
I am not accepting new patients at this time. Please do not register. Thanks.