Naureen A. Mohamed MD
6-10-2021 OVERWHELMED with messages this week. Please be patient and refrain from sending multiple messages on the same topic. It only makes me slower!)
In person and telehealth appointments are available for routine follow up, new problems and annual wellness visits.
FOR YOUR IN PERSON APPT
- Please do not arrive more than a couple of minutes before your appointment time
- A mask is required in office. Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting room.
- Bring a guest with you only if you need assistance.
- Please do not come into the office if you are sick in any way, rather let me know first to protect both you and me.
- Fill out the COVID 19 screening form on the day of your appointment. https://forms.myupdox.com/form/40223
Coronavirus/ COVID 19
If you are sick and concerned about coronavirus, please go to forms and send me a message. Do not schedule an appointment.
If you have a medical emergency or urgent need that can not wait, Please call 633-3323 x7 to speak to Dr. Mohamed directly.
I check non urgent messages, emails and faxes weekdays at 9AM. Not on the weekend.
PLEASE bring a medication list with you to every appointment. If you take more than 3 medications, please bring all of your medications, over the counter meds and supplements with you to every appointment.
I am not accepting new patients at this time. Please do not register. Thanks.