Naureen A. Mohamed MD
I have gotten a little behind on my work. Please be patient if you have sent me a message in the past few days and I did not respond. I will get to you soon.
Video chat and telephone appointments are available. Please schedule. I will send you a link to your email at the time of your appointment. (or by text message if your prefer. )
Coronavirus/ COVID 19
If you are sick and concerned about coronavirus, please go to forms and send me a message. Do not schedule an appointment.
Follow these simple steps to help keep you and the community as safe and healthy as possible:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based (60% or higher) hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash - Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
If you have a medical emergency or urgent need that can not wait, Please call 633-3323 x7 to speak to Dr. Mohamed directly.
I check non urgent messages, emails and faxes weekdays at 9AM. Not on the weekend.
PLEASE bring a medication list with you to every appointment. If you take more than 3 medications, please bring all of your medications with you to every appointment. Medications include all prescription medications, herbals, vitamins, nutritional supplements, over-the-counter drugs, vaccines, diagnostic and contrast agents, radioactive medications, parenteral nutrition, blood derivatives, and intravenous solutions.
I am not accepting new patients at this time. Please do not register. Thanks.