Naureen A. Mohamed MD
OFFICE - catching up on work from vacation, please be patient! Thanks. 8-10-2020
- A mask is required in office. Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting room.
- Please do not arrive more than a couple of minutes before your appointment time
- Only bring a guest with you if you need assistance.
- Help me plan for your visit by filling out the form under the forms tab in the portal.
- Please do not come into the office if you are sick in any way, rather let me know first to protect both you and me.
Video chat and telephone appointments are available for routine follow ups and new problems. I will send you a link to your email at the time of your appointment. (or by text message if your prefer. )
Coronavirus/ COVID 19
If you are sick and concerned about coronavirus, please go to forms and send me a message. Do not schedule an appointment.
If you have a medical emergency or urgent need that can not wait, Please call 633-3323 x7 to speak to Dr. Mohamed directly.
I check non urgent messages, emails and faxes weekdays at 9AM. Not on the weekend.
PLEASE bring a medication list with you to every appointment. If you take more than 3 medications, please bring all of your medications with you to every appointment. Medications include all prescription medications, herbals, vitamins, nutritional supplements, over-the-counter drugs, vaccines, diagnostic and contrast agents, radioactive medications, parenteral nutrition, blood derivatives, and intravenous solutions.
I am not accepting new patients at this time. Please do not register. Thanks.